Beauty and Boudoir Portraits
Welcome! Do you spend most of your time taking care of other people, such as your family, kids, or significant other? Every once in while, you need to splurge. On yourself. Need permission? I’m giving it to you! (Learn more about me.)
These sessions take place in my private studio space (or on location) with an all female staff. Your session will never be rushed as I believe that art takes time. I only book one session per day to insure that I can devote my full attention to you. You can also rest assured that none of your images will ever be shared online without your consent.
Luxury Beauty or Boudoir Sessions:
Our Luxury Boudoir Sessions are perfect for ladies who want to create something sexy, classy, and timeless, either for themselves or someone special. We offer bridal boudoir sessions for brides who are looking for something really special.
Our Luxury Beauty Sessions are great for ladies who want to get dressed up, pampered, and photographed to celebrate a milestone in your life, fitness goals achieved, or just because!
The session fee for all our shoots is $350 plus tax, and covers the initial consult to go over all the details, professional hair and makeup services, up to 2 hours of shooting time in the studio or on location, 3-5 outfit changes, and an ordering appointment 1-2 weeks after your session. All prints and products are an additional investment.
Luxury Pin Up Sessions:
These sessions are perfect for ladies who want to create a unique portrait for themselves or someone they love. These sessions are flirty and fun with cheeky concepts that are inspired by the pinup style of the 1950s. For more info on Pinup Sessions, Pinup Parties, and Pinup Classes, check out our sister-site Memphis Bombshells.
I also offer Beauty and Boudoir Parties if you are looking for a fun way to celebrate your Bachelorette Party, Birthday, or next Girl’s Night Out.
Contact me with the form below to get started:
How soon should I contact you?
Keep in mind that you must contact me at least 6-8 weeks before you need the prints/album in hand. Due to the personalized nature of these shoots, I only schedule one session per day, and at any given time I am booking up 3-4 weeks in advance. If you are wanting something to give your sweetie for your anniversary, please do not wait until the last minute! I can always schedule shoots further in the future so we know you have plenty of time. If you have to reschedule your session with us, please know there will be a fee, so plan carefully when booking your session. Please note: All payments are final, no refunds.
What to Wear?
Some our most popular props and clothing ideas include:
- Corsets, bustiers, teddy’s, cute bras with matching panties
- Boy shorts, thongs, lacy panties
- Thigh-high stockings, garters, and stilettos
- Stretchy sweaters, knee socks
- Fitted Jackets with a cute bra
- 50s inspired aprons and vintage robes, nightgowns, sheer tops
- His favorite sports jersey or t-shirt
- Go visit Red Velvet Vintage here in Memphis to buy beautiful vintage style dresses as well as shoes, jewelry, and other lovely accessories.
- Pinup Girl Clothing is another online option for finding the perfect vintage outfit.
- Check out Amazing Lace for lingerie and corsets, as well as Hip & Curves for plus-size lingerie options.
- Check out my Pinterest Board here and for more ideas.
During the actual shoot:
- From the moment you step into the studio, I guarantee that you will feel welcomed and relaxed.
- I promise to guide you through the process to not only make it a comfortable session but one that you will absolutely love.
- After your session, you’ll know that your images will have extensive professional retouching. To ensure that you look your very best in the final images, my diligent retouching will include slight body shaping, perhaps some tucking of the chin, slimming of the waist, and skin smoothing.
- While I often work miracles, fixing tan lines can be nearly impossible, so be sure to avoid those in the days before your session.
Preparing for the session to look your best:
- I recommend filing and painting your fingernails and toenails, and if needed, pluck your eyebrows prior to the session. If you plan on waxing, know that your skin can sometimes react adversely, be sure to do so a day or two in advance to avoid redness.
- If you are going to get your hair cut, be sure and schedule your appointment at least a week before your session in case you don’t care for the results.
- Eat breakfast and bring snacks with you to ensure you don’t feel shaky or weak during your session.
- Feel free to bring some wine or other beverage to relax before your shoot as you get pampered, but please limit yourself to one small drink.
- Drink plenty of water and get a good night’s sleep the night before.